Ruth Nestvold in an American writer living in Germany in a house with a turret. She’s not quite sure how she got there, but it might have had something to do with the that father in Copenhagen she watched all those years ago who was playing with his bilingual sons…. She now has two bilingual children of her own, and her fiction has appeared in Asimov’s, F&SF, Realms of Fantasy, Baen’s Universe, Strange Horizons, and several year’s best anthologies, among others. She has been nominated for the Nebula, Sturgeon, and Tiptree awards, and the Italian translation of her novella Looking Through Lace won the Premio Italia for best international work. Her novel Flamme und Harfe (Flame and Harp) appeared in translation from Penhaligon, a German imprint of Random House, in January 2009.
She occasionally maintains a web site at http:// www.ruthnestvold.com.
This is a list of the works that were either workshopped or brainstormed at Villa Diodati and have since been sold or published.
- Island of glass, Self-published (2014) (VD7) (self-published and generating regular income)
- Chameleon in a mirror, Self-published (2014) (VD10) (self-published and generating regular income)
- Shadow artist, Abyss and Apex (2013) (VD2)
- Faces of Nefertiti, Times of Trouble (2013) (VD6)
- Shadow of Stone, Self-published (2012) (VD5) (self-published and generating regular income)